The TempSure® device is a single platform with multiple hand pieces with unique Therapeutic Logic Control that precisely controls the delivery of gentle radiofrequency (RF) waves to the deep tissues beneath your skin. During the treatment, you may feel a soft warmth and slight tightening sensation.
As the RF warms your deep tissues, they begin to contract in response. The warmth also stimulates the creation of collagen and elastin fibers. You lose collagen and elastin as you age and that loss is a major contributor to skin’s laxity. The new collagen and elastin fibers, stimulated by TempSure, help tighten and smooth your skin while adding a volumizing effect to the treated areas.
What are the different treatment modes?
- Multiple applications. Endless opportunities – Cynosure’s TempSure Envi Technology heats deep into the skin to regenerate collagen and reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet, and smile lines.
- Treatments are safe for all skin types, any time of the year.
- Three hand piece sizes to fit all the contours of the face
- Three larger hand pieces are ideal for driving continuous, non-invasive radiofrequency energy to areas such as the abdomen, arms, buttocks, and thighs
- Skin tightening and cellulite treatment
- Gentle, comfortable, and quick treatment
- No downtime
- The only true temperature-controlled radiofrequency probe for women’s wellness.
- The TempSure Vitalia probe is specifically designed for vaginal skin tightening which improves laxity and, most importantly, stress incontinence
- It’s gentle – the treatment is well tolerated, non-ablative and does not require anesthesia
- No down time – most people resume their routines immediately after the treatment
How many TempSure treatments do I need?
Just like other collagen enhancing treatments, multiple sessions are often required. Each person is unique and presents with different degrees of skin laxity. Typically three to six sessions are required to achieve the desired results. The clinical staff at Rejuve MD will work with you to develop the best treatment protocol for you.
After your first series of treatments, you should return to Rejuve MD regularly for maintenance treatments – typically once or twice a year.
Am I a good candidate for TempSure treatments?
Treatments with TempSure are easy on your skin. Unlike many comparable treatments, TempSure is safe and effective regardless of you skin type and the amount of sun exposure you’ve received. This means that the treatment can be added to nearly anyone’s treatment plan.