Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment (or series of cosmetic treatments), which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the face. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment. At Rejeune MD we focus on non-surgical procedures that target specific depths of facial structures and treat localized facial concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation and scars.
Non-surgical facial rejuvenation at Rejeune MD
- The Vampire Facelift® – Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift (R) offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
- Chemical peels – A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin. To accomplish this task, the chosen peel solution induces a controlled injury to the skin. Resulting wound healing processes begin to regenerate new tissues. The dead skin eventually peels off and the regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin
- Botox® – Used primarily for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles of the forehead, crow’s feet, and the ’11 lines’ (the vertical lines between the eyebrows), Botox and other neuromodulators are considered safe and effective
- Dermal fillers – Injected into the skin at different depths dermal fillers help to fill in facial wrinkles, provide facial volume, and augment facial features: restoring a smoother appearance
- PEP Factor for Skin – A proprietary blend of peptides and nutrients designed to hydrate, reduce pigment and inflammation, strengthen the skin and reduce oil production. It contains the world’s first authentic, bioidentical, basic Fibroblast Growth Factor (bFGF). bFGF regulates a range of various biological functions – including the regeneration of tissue like skin and hair follicles. Treatment with PEP Factor results in brighter, more luminous appearing skin.
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening – Rejuve MD has partnered with Cynosure to offer state of the art radiofrequency skin tightening treatments – we offer completely non-invasive treatment, Tempsure® Envi, and Radiofrequency Microneedling, Potenza™. Learn more here.
- Aquagold® Microneedling – Nearly painless microneedling with a state of the art system to deliver therapeutics to where they are needed the most